Jan is a fabulous time to look at your garden, course, or fields and plan ahead. Let's call it taking stock of last seasons performance and then thinking ahead.
Ask questions like:
- Is my lawn as full and healthy as i would like?
- Is my lawn the colour it should be..?
- Does the lawn look healthy..?
OR perhaps if a course manager:
- Did the greens run true and smooth last season, did they look good, were they full of healthy green plants..?
- How much feed did i use and did it fit to my budget..?
- Do I know what the pH is or how healthy the profile is..??
As a farmer ask yourself:
- Has my grass production provided the feed etc i needed..?
- Did the livestock perform well on my grassland..?
We at GSS use the winter to plan for the season ahead. we plan for colour we plan to help the wildlife in our garden or on our golf course.